Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reflect

Is 2010 really over? Wow! Im pretty sure I just blinked and a year has flown by. I have to say, I did a terrible job at blogging this past year but I promise 2011 looks promising! I wanted to share some images that made it to my blog and others that didn't over this past year. The Lord has blessed me so much so that his glory might be revealed in such a beautiful art he has allowed me to share with others. The clients that i've worked with, the relationships that I have formed with those clients, and the images that have been captured are so dear to my heart and truly humble me. There is NOTHING that I could do without the Lords grace over my life and the outpour of blessing he's showered over me. Everything that has happened in my life and the success that I have experienced throughout the 2010 year is all because of my wonderful King. He is the source of my joy, my passion, my creativity, talent, and the reason I love photography. I work with the most amazing clients and am so thankful for each and every one of you. I hope that when you look back on 2010 you will be humbled as I have been and will be excited as we look towards 2011. 














































No comments:

Post a Comment