Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dru & Andrew Ammons | Wedding

Another incredible wedding with the wonderful Betsy Lackey! I love, lovee, LOVE second shooting for Betsy's weddings. It may be one of my favorite things. Betsy and I always have the best talks on wedding days that I get to tag along with her :). Not only do I love the time I get to spend with Betsy, but I love seeing the relationships she has made with her clients up until "the day."  I have recently booked some of my own, and I am excited to take what I've learned, develop sweet relationships with my clients and fall even more in love with photographing weddings. Maybe I can even bribe Betsy to shoot one with me ;). Anyways, awhile back I helped Betsy photograph the Ammons wedding. It was classic, modern, & chic, with a splash of yellow which never fails to add happiness to the day. I loved everything that Dru picked out for her day. She has an eye for things, and she has style. The wedding took place in Idalou and the reception was held at the Watson Building here in Lubbock. Everything about the day was perfect, and I am so blessed to have joined them on their day.






No comments:

Post a Comment