Thursday, March 31, 2011

NEW PRICING!!

   Hello everyone! I am excited to share what this season of my life has been like with photography. I have been spending a lot of time seeking out the Lord, and just sitting at his feet. It's been such a blessing and has been something that I cherish more than anything else. I love photography, it's definitely something the Lord gave me a heart for and knew that it would be a tool that would bring my creative side to life! This season has been pretty slow in terms of photography; however, it's been necessary. If I had been as busy as I had anticipated, the growth and the sweet moments I've had just focusing on and being with the Lord and even spending time with family and friends wouldn't have happened.

    As I have been bringing myself back to focusing a little bit more on my business I've decided I want to make a few changes in my prices. As a photographer its so easy to look at other rates, and services provided and try and model your business around those; however, everyone needs to do what works for them. I have cut my prices, while leaving some the same, just offering more within the package. I know that photography can be expensive, and honestly, for the time and work that goes into it the prices never match up. However, it's something that I love. I love how people oriented it is. I love the relationships that are built. I love the emotion that is captured during a session, and when my clients view the final products of my work. It's just... sweet. Priceless. I want to give my clients more. I want my clients to feel like their money is going farther, and not only that, I want them to be blessed by what I am offering. And most importantly, I want my clients to know their loved, cherished, and that their best interest is in my mind and on my heart. So here is what I have to offer. This will be my new pricing starting today, and expect to see changes in other products I offer in the future! :)



Portraits 
Any Type of portraits (seniors, engagement, bridal, newborn etc.)

Your session fee includes:
- 1-2 hour session on location
- Unlimited outfits + locations
- Private online gallery for viewing and ordering for 20 days 
- 30-50 fully retouched images in edited images
Price: $200.00


This does not come with a CD of images; however, the CD of all of the fully retouched images in HD and full format is $100.00 

Portraits + DVD Package



Description:This is for any type of portrait session (seniors, family, engagement, bridal etc.)

Your session fee includes:
- 1-2 hour session on location
- Unlimited outfits + locations
- Private online gallery for viewing and ordering for 14 days
- MINIMUM of 60 fully retouched images on a DVD in a custom case for you to print any amount of pictures you want from!
Price:$400.00

The difference this package has over the one above is you will for sure have 60 edited images in your online gallery as well as on a CD for you to keep (and $20 print credit)!! The CD doesn't come in a sleeve like it would if you did the Portrait session above and purchased the CD separately. With this package the CD of images comes in a custom case to keep the CD stored nice and neat. 

I just got Beaux West's Case in today and this is an example of what it could look like! :)





I have also changed the Prices of my prints!
A 4x6 print is starting at $4.00 and my largest print 20x24 ends at $100.00 


My hope is that this new pricing and set up will bless you as it will bless me to work with you. If you really want to have pictures done, but none of the packages are doable for you, please contact me and we can customize it to where it works for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment