Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Powell Family

I have been beyond blessed to have met Jardon Powell a little over a year ago through the incredible man I am now dating, Dusty Joplin. Jardon and I are currently roommates, and I will never be able to put into words how much her friendship and impact on my life means to me and has changed me. She truly is a treasure! Her family have moved back in forth between Lubbock and Fredricksburg. They currently live in the hill country and wanted family pictures done since it had been years since their last family portrait (sounds like my family). After school let out Jardon, Dusty, her boyfriend Matt and I all made a road trip to Fredricksburg to hang out with her family and of course, take their family's pictures! Here are a few images from our session together :). 























No comments:

Post a Comment