Monday, June 21, 2010

Jeff & Jami | The Wedding



Brittany Strebeck photographed Jeff and Jami's wedding last night, and I can't wait to see the pictures! Most of the pictures I have posted are of family members with my other cousins precious baby girl- Henley. Be sure and check out Brittany's pictures in a couple of weeks to see pictures of the bride and groom as well as details from the wedding! The wedding was very Jami- simple, beautiful, and vintage. She found her dress in a magazine and had a friend remake one similar, and it was incredible. Everything was very unique and elegant, and Jami radiated all night long. I pray that the Lord will have favor over and bless your marriage Jeff and Jami! I Love you both.
  
Parents, Grandmom, Great Grandad, and Aunt of baby Henley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment