Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DeVries Family

The DeVries family was SO much fun to photograph!! I started taking pictures of Sheldon, Haylee and their baby girl, Ella this past fall. They called me a while back to schedule another family session because Sheldon’s parents from South Africa were going to be in town. When I think of South Africa, I don’t really know what to picture. However, I can say that their accents are beautiful and Sheldon’s parents are two of the sweetest, most classy, and by far one of the cutest couples I have ever had the privilege to meet. You could tell that they absolutely adored one another and they are so proud of Sheldon and the family and home he has made here in Lubbock, Texas. We had a great time together, and it’s always a pleasure to hang out with Sheldon, Haylee, and of course baby Ella (who is soo stinkin’ cute!) Here are some images from their session. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment