Saturday, April 9, 2011

Issac & Ashley Brooks | Wedding

Isaac and Ashley tied the knot last Saturday April the 2nd. The ceremony was intimate, small and so beautiful. Ashley glowed all day, and it was so sweet to see the love that the families had for the newly wed couple! Ashley and I went to the Czech republic together last summer and I remember reminiscing about and just anticipating the day when Isaac would ask her for her hand. I was so happy when I heard that Ashley and Isaac were engaged and I couldn't be happier to photograph someone's special day. Isaac and Ashley thank you for being a godly example of what a relationship and marriage grounded and centered in the Lord looks like. I pray that the Lord will bless you both and continue to use your relationship to reflect Christ's love to each other and others. I love you both & I hope you had an amazing time on you honeymoon!! :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment