Monday, July 4, 2011

Tyler & Katie | Engagements

Katie & Tyler were soo FUN to photograph! These two love to laugh and have a good time. We met the night before our scheduled to session so we could get to know each other and discuss some things. Lets just say, Tyler and Katie both have personalities that can win you over in a heartbeat :). I loved hearing how they met and where their lives are currently taking them. Katie and Tyler met when Katie was a senior in high school and Tyler was in college at Texas Tech. When Tyler's in for a good time he wears his infamous sombrero hat. When the couple met, naturally Tyler was wearing his sombrero hat. They wanted to incorporate the sombrero in their session, and I think it added a really sweet element to the finished pictures. The two made my job as a photographer so easy, and they just went with whatever I threw at them. The love they have for each other is obvious and I know they will have a wonderful marriage. Katie & Tyler, you are a beautiful couple on the inside and out. I can't wait to photograph your wedding in October at the Legacy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment