Thursday, August 4, 2011

Joe & Cheryl Hisey

Cheryl & Joe are the perfect couple. They are fun, pure hearted, and love each other unconditionally. I was so excited to be apart of their wedding day and see the Lord make two become one. Everything about the day was beautiful, and Cheryl was more radiant than I have ever seen her- she glowed. I would have to say, Joe and his groomsmen were the best group of guys I have yet to work with, and the girls were all absolutely stunning, inside and out. Cheryl & Joe have an incredible support system, and friends that adore them both. One word I would use to describe this couple & the journey they are taking, is FAITH. The Lord has blessed me by showing Joe & Cheryl's faith in Christ, believing, knowing, and trusting Him each step of the way. I know Christ has some incredible things in store for this precious couple, and I can't wait to see them be used, stretched and blessed as they continue to bless others. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Hisey!!




Betsy found a sticker in a magazine that said. "I do".


Cheryl & Joe's conversation the morning of the wedding









Cheryl made each of these hangers for her bridesmaids. I thought this was a wonderful idea :).



Joe & Cheryl chose not to see each other before the service. They decided to get a few pictures of each of them standing on the other side of the door. This was so sweet to see. :)










Joe's grandmothers reaction to when she saw Joe entering the ceremony. 
























Each at random different times, and without knowing someone asked for this... each groomsmen asked Joe if there would be bacon at the reception to go with Joe's "pancake" cake. They provided a fresh hot plate of bacon just for Joe's groomsmen.






No comments:

Post a Comment