Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Alli & Dalton Brakebill | The Wedding

Alli and I met through my good friend Taylor Langston during our first year in College. Alli is a girl who can turn your whole day around just by being in her presence. I was soo excited when she told me she was engaged and interested in me photographing her wedding! Taylor and I made the trip to Amarillo, and Alli (to no surprise) was absolutely breathtaking. Dalton, her husband, perfectly compliments Alli and I loved seeing a relationship that the Lord has brought together for his purposes. I am so happy for you both and may the Lord bless this new chapter together!













































1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! This is outstanding! I have not seen a wedding like this. The photoshoot is just too good. I think I must also look for a place that defines our love. Also, I am very much interested in getting a pre-wedding photoshoot done. I might contact this photographer for that. My wedding is by the end of this year in one of the NYC wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete