Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tara's Bridal Brunch

When Tara called and asked me to photograph her luncheon, I was thrilled! Tara is a girl that you just can't help but love and admire. I have always been inspired by her selfless heart, soul tugging blogs, and beautiful movements. I danced with her for several years growing up, and have always loved watching her. The Lord moves through her dance, and it's beautiful. For Tara's bridal luncheon her mom and aunt's served on mixed family china. It reminded me of my own family, and I loved it. It was great to see Tara surrounded by women, young and old, that loved on her, are blessed by her. and would be holding her accountable in this new chapter of her life. Everything was beautiful, and was a perfect reflection of Tara, the Lord in her, and her newlywed husband, Heath. :) May God bless your marriage and deepen your love for Him and each other every day!















No comments:

Post a Comment