Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lindsie & Cameron | Engagements

I was SO excited to take Cameron and Lindsie's engagement pictures!! Lindsie and I are pledge sisters in Pi Beta Phi at Texas Tech and I have loved getting to know her over the past two years. It was so special to me that she asked me to photograph her wedding and all that it entails. I am just thrilled! One of my favorite things is getting to capture some of the most precious moments for people who are precious to me :). In that case, I am very blessed. These two are sweet, fun, silly, yet all the while very mature and driven. Not only is this couple HOT they are really a beautiful couple inside and out. What a blessing you two are! I can't wait for March 10, 2012!














































No comments:

Post a Comment