Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bree Coons

Bree in my mind will always be a "freshman." I think every time I would see her I would ask or say something that related to her still being a freshman- it's hard to believe that she is finally a senior! Bree and I met at church at the end(ish) of my junior year and she was a freshman. Our friendship is divine by the Lord. :) Bree has such a sweet spirit and radiates the Lords love within her. She is a true model of the old is gone, but the new has come and she confidently walks in the woman of God that she is created to be. I have loved watching her and growing next to her as she has pursued the Lords face and grown to know his heart. Bree has and always will have such an incredibly special place in my heart and I will always cherish her love and friendship. I will continue to pray for direction and guidance as you come to the end of this chapter, Bree! Get ready to boldly step into the doors to the new and unknown. Your purpose is so significant in this life. Thank you for loving jesus and allowing that love to overflow and spill out onto me. Your wonderful! I love you and congratulations on senior year!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment